Tuesday, November 08, 2011

nothin’ you can do

if you like my blog…
& want to follow me at a whole different level you can like my "little aowl" facebook page here!


I am in the middle of exams at the moment so its a bit hard to come up with really amazing posts regularly,
but you can bet your boots, that as soon as I am done with my last exam a whole bunch of ally goodness will come your way! 


In the mean time smile because the weather is good- raining and pouring at 4 in the morning, sunshine in the late afternoon.


I am also smiling because I found quite a lovely green dress last weekend, on sale!


check it…check it


okay so its a reaaaallly bad and blurry photo,
but its the only one I took before I went out on a late night 
date with a certain curly-haired boy (that I love) last Saturday. 


I was in a rush, but was also very keen to share my find,
I will wear it again soon and post less fuzzy photos. (I pinky promise)


dress- Glassons

























have a lovely night, and I promise to check back in soon!
wish me luck on exams

toodles, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!