Thursday, November 03, 2011

90's Horse Party


Last night I spent my entire evening watching any episode I could find online from my latest TV show obsession, “2 Broke Girls”. Its stars two very funny leading ladies, Kat Dennings as Max Black and Beth Behrs as Caroline Channing; they literally made me laugh so much I was in stiches with tears dripping from my eyes.
I have watched many TV shows over my life span, shows that are deemed hilarious, but none have made me LOL.
Some may call this show a cheap laugh and after reading some reviews labelling the show as “a typical sitcom setup”, “an average comedy”- I must say I have to disagree.
 While it may use the same format as a traditional television sitcom, it is different to the rest, in the sense that the show has heart and the jokes are genuinely really funny. (This by no means is me diminishing the comedic value of other television shows.)
 I absolutely love the story line, Kat and Beth are brilliant comedians, their onscreen friendship is quite endearing, and they have a lot of fun doing what they do. I really hope the show starts gaining a large fan base and stays on the air for a long time! I am very keen on it premiering in Australia early next year/or late this year (I'm not quite sure the exact date!) on channel nine!
 So watch it online and/or tell all your friends about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!