Friday, November 18, 2011

1,2,3,4 underwater

I have recently been watching the latest season of America’s Next Top Model, with this being the 17th season bringing back the all star contestants from past seasons and giving them another chance to “be on top”.


My favorite contestant of all time, has been the lovely Miss Allison Harvard, and I am excited to say she is back on this season and has a VERY good chance of winning. You might remember her as the awkward blonde girl with big (sometimes scary) doe-like eyes, but she has proved herself to be much more than that- winning key challenges this season and being one of the most memorable contestants.


I am writing this to not only compliment her as being a lovely person and beautiful model, but to say I really appreciate her outside of the show. Recently visiting her website where she posts her beautiful art and photography. I can tell she will go far in life whether she wins the season or not, a very creative force, and one that I admire a lot. 


All artworks are courtesy of Allison Elizabeth Harvard





No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!