Sunday, December 04, 2011

sore knees and a fast bike

It has been too long my friends, sorry to not keep you updated, but for the past 4 days I have been on the Great Victorian Bike Ride. And the weeks approaching the ride, I have been sleeping and recovering from such a long year at school. Thankfully school is coming to an end and Ally is back! 

About 2 weeks ago, I was going out with some friends to a Jamaican festival in Murrumbeena. Turned up to a small hall next to a bowling club to “Experience Jamaica” was a sweet small room full of happy people and cheery music. Unfortunately I arrived quite late so I didn’t get to see much, here are some happy snaps from the day, none from the festival, but thats ok. 

bedside table (morning)

julianna and jan











































If you are interested in my outfit: 
Top- Savers Op Shop
Skirt- Vintage
Coat- American Red Cross Thrift Store
Tights- Forever New
Socks-Borrowed
Boots- 2 year old Christmas Present

After a long time of waiting and procrastinating, my interview with Jess from Taken By Surprise is finished and ready to go. Coming soon are the beautiful photos from the shoot and the lovely conversation we shared. So be on the look out.

Toodles For Now,
aowl

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a wonderful time :) I love your pretty tights!

    ReplyDelete

Read the Printed Word!